VorTechz Studios
Please login to access the forums + other content
VorTechz Studios
Please login to access the forums + other content
VorTechz Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Programming forums, we love to do VB, HTML, Java, +more

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My HTML Site / Project
{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:28 pm by Limes

» Hey guys, This is Admin | BringTheRain | Jordan!
{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 am by VorTechzStudios

» New Ranks And Badges
{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 am by Admin

» VTS Spammer, Help Center |Post Here|
{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 pm by Admin

» {Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide)
{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:12 pm by Werdwed

» Site Staff
{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:15 pm by VorTechzStudios

» Graphics Moderator {VzCre8}
{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 am by VzCre8

» Call of duty 4.5.6.7.8 Modded lobby rules (read or face the consequences)
{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 am by XeX

» Forum Rules
{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:59 am by VorTechzStudios

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Werdwed
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) Empty
PostSubject: {Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide)   {Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Hey Guys Another Tutorial This Tutorial Will Be Talking About Fifa12 Long Distance Goal Scoring. ({[Since I play Xbox I will be referring to Xbox360 controls but I will try and include Ps3 controls.}]) To Practise these shots I usually 1v1 the keep in modes such as arena, but its a lot more fun to play a real game as you know. First Things yours going to want.:

• Decent Kicker,[b] I usually use players whose power is above 75

Open Space, To be honest this is not a need but a personal preference
    Optimal Oppertunity Will explain later
    Repetitive,[b] Most likely you wont score first try [b]

[b] Okay lets start with a decent kicker. I am not going to name every decent kicker and in fact you could probably do it with a sucky kicker.
By decent I mean somebody who doesnt duck Betty Whites Dust out of her nipps. This Section doesnt have much to go on.
Open Space, now your probably not going to score if you have 5 guys straight in front of you, wait until you have flicked the ball in front of them using right analog and flicking up. This will kick the ball in front of you a good 5 ft enough to get past them.. Hopefully.,.
Optimal Opportunity, Now by this I mean do shoot when your at the corner and try and curve in a fast kick. It wont work. ([{Sombody Will do it and troll me lol! }]) Anyway dont power kick from the corner, What your going to want to do is place yourself to the left or right of the center try not to get on the same side as your opposing goalie. Once You are {[(for the most part}]) past the defenders and are to the left or right of the center of the goal your going to want to hold down B{[(XBOX360)]} O {[(Ps3)]} Wait until the power reaches around 3/4 is where I usually shoot for, Now once you have shot do not just stop keep moving forward and idk if this helps {[(It does on penalty kicks}]) but when you shoot hold your left analog where ever your shooting until the ball is stopped or has hit something Reason: In penalty kicks it curves the ball downward. I always hold it down just in case.
Repetitive, Now since when has anybody done something once and got it 100% from then on {[(Just asking for a troll?}]) Like i said go to arena 1v1 the goalie go practice match or go to exhibition and pick Real Madrid Vs Fck Germany for those of you who dont know.. They suck
Well thats all I have.
Thanks

{[(XBOX360)]}
Back to top Go down

{Tut1.0}(Schylar's Fifa Long Goal Guide)
Page 1 of 1